Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday

Well something different today. I am going to talk about my undefeated Fantasy Football team. That is right my team is still undefeated at 6-0. In the 8 years of the "Atco Neighbors" football league it has happened once that a team went undefeated in winning the "Rowdy Cup", like the Lombardy trophy the Rowdy Cup is named after the first winner "Rowdy Joe Randenella". Well I am going to make my run this year at the undefeated season. I am a past winner of the cup but was not able to do it with an unblemished record. Well watch out this year people because as long as my two old receivers in T.O. and Randy Moss hold up I am going to win it all and take back the cup.

I was losing going into last nights game but with the combination of Shockey and Manning was able to "easily" take home the victory.

I have added my http://www.runningahead.com/ log to the top left of my blog to give me a constant reminder of the last time I ran.



2 comments:

Ian said...

Great Job on 6-0. In my league it doesn't matter who I start, they get injured during the game and sit out after a couple of plays.

Thanks a lot Trent Green and Kurt Warner.

Pat said...

runningAhead is great. I see you are 3 miles away from 1000. Congrats! I have about 50 miles to go.