Sunday, June 10, 2007

Weekend Workouts




Friday night I got out for a 13.1 mile bike ride. Went out at about 7:30 pm so the weather was nice, not too hot out. I did that ride in 54 minutes on my mountain bike.

Saturday morning I decided to do my long run (I usually do it on Sunday). I went for 11 miles in 2:00:15.

Sunday morning I did an easy 4 miles running and as I type this I hope to get out for another 13.1 mile bike ride. I may even try to drag my neighbor out for the ride.

I took his bike to the shop Saturday to get his chain fixed. Now he can't tell me he can't go riding with me anymore.

For the week I got in 30.4 miles of jogging in and about 40 miles of biking. And no swimming what so ever.

The Garmin 305 should be waiting for me tomorrow when I get home from work.


1 comment:

bigmike600 said...

Nice mileage this week. I hope you get in the marathon.