Friday, June 1, 2007

My cry for help.....

08:30 PM

I must have changed this blog more times then I have posts in it. I like the colors and template I have now but is it possible for me to make the post section wider? If I could do that I think I would be FINALLY happy with the format of this blog and can concentrate on the contents of it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

09:12 PM

OK I was bored so I played around a little. I think I did what I wanted to but now can I expand the background? You see how the page seems to go through my post?

10:00 pm

I think I like it. But we will see if I keep it. Now all I need to do is learn how to better post pictures like you guys do. Yes I am talking to you.

Dan



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome!

bigmike600 said...

Thanks for the comments. I feel like I got schooled on the bike yesterday. Like when you say nothing bad can happen and then it does......I was just starting to think I could bike and now I know I got a loooooong way to go.