Friday, June 22, 2007

Morning Running

.

Yes I am happy to say that I sprung up this morning (after hitting snooze twice) and went for my run at 5:30 am. I so love the feeling when a morning run is over. Makes me feel great the whole day. Makes me not want to eat like crazy the rest of the day also I seem to drink more water through out the day when I run in the AM. But some days I just can't get out of bed. I will have to work on that. So here is the chart (Bigun). I got in 5 miles in just under 50 minutes.




Just wanted to add (no I don't work for Garmin) I looked down at my Garmin at about 2.75 miles and noticed that I slowed to an 11 min mile. Well knowing I was going to do about 5 miles I couldn't accept an 11 min mile so I picked it up. My point is before I had the Garmin I would have just kept going at the pace I was at. What a great training tool it is going to be for me. Have a great day and great weekend.





3 comments:

bigmike600 said...

Garmin is awesome without a doubt. Nice pace. I am hoping to run my 10K tomorrow in an hour or less. That has been my goal for some time now. Just can not seem to keep that pace under 10 min miles once I get past mile 4. Just takes time I guess. Have a great weekend and give that garmin a work out.

Bigun said...

Garmin keeps you honest - although sometimes it gives you a false reading...under trees - all you can do is pick it up! Way to get out of bed - not something I've been able to do all week.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.