Friday, September 7, 2007

Got to love the weekend.


Anyone interested in joining a Biggest Loser Fantasy League please check out Pat's Blog HERE. You got to be in it to win it.



Wednesday


I got out for a nice 6.25 mile run in 1:01:48. I started this run at almost 7:30 pm and I got to tell you it was DARK running through the woods on the bike path. I picked it up a notch in the last 2 miles.


Food wise I was way under NET calories due to the 6 mile run.


Thursday


Off day. The kids had there first day of school. We had a little breakdown with Caitlyn on the bus. But she got it under control and had a great day.


Food wise I was above NET calories due to an off day from working out. Made up for Wednesday.


Friday


We will see, but I would like to get out and run about 6 again. I dread it but I guess I better comes to terms with the fact that I will have to start hitting the treadmill at the gym again. I can run up till 10 pm that way.


Saturday


I am doing a local race to benefit a fallen Police Officer. Sergeant Ippolito "Lee" Gonzalez seen here below.




Then Soccer season is in full swing. Liam plays every Saturday for the next 11 weeks and the girls play every Sunday for the next 11 weeks.







No comments: