Monday, March 31, 2008

2008 Week 13

Week 13


03/24/2008 - 03/30/2008


Swim - 4,400 yards 2 hr (3 workouts) Breathing is going good. Now the big thing is working on the kick. My kick flat out sucks.

Bike - 51 miles 3 hrs 10 min (3 workout) Trainer bike workout. I needed to do more biking this weekend but I bailed on a long ride Sunday.

Run - 20.50 miles 3 hrs 31 min. (3 workouts) Ended up getting in two long runs this week, since I was off Easter Monday.

Lifting/Core - 0 minutes ( 0 workouts)


Notes - It was a successful week for me. Didn't make every workout but there has to be balance between training and being a husband and daddy.


8 comments:

Nancy said...

Great week! You have a lot to be thankful for both in the training and the being a dad. Looks like some great kids!! Enjoy!

Bob A said...

Looks like a balanced week for you -- glad the fitness and family were in sync. Glad to see you've been able to bump your running distance up the last couple of weeks.

J~Mom said...

How do you know your kick sucks? I seriously have so much to learn with swimming! There is so much to think about every second...ey yi yi!

To answer your question about videos I did everything in Windows Movie Maker. It is so simple to use, once you play around with it a bit you should be able to figure everything out..if you have it that is.

J~Mom said...

BTW, wanted to add that it came on our computer.

monica said...

training is all about time management and prioritizing. some weeks you hit it, and some weeks you don't, but daddy priority comes first. with 6 year old and 8 year old birthdays, those only come around once ya know!! luck y for you, the birthdays some all at once!!

Anonymous said...

Great week in all areas, and for keeping balance with the family stuff.

I didn't do so well in the swimming department last week...as in I didn't swim at all last week...eeek! I had such good intentions. But, like you said before, we are not pro's right?

Keep up the great training. You inspire me!

Jeff said...

I'd say a great week. Almost 9 hrs with a day off, and birthday celebrations to boot!

Duane said...

Good week!