Monday, March 17, 2008

2008 Week 11

Week 11


03/10/2008 - 03/16/2008


Swim - 5,300 yards 2 hr 41 min (4 workouts) I did a much better job with the head in the water this week. Getting better I an not worried about avg per 100 at this point just want to be able to do 1.2 miles in 11 weeks.


Bike - 72 miles 4 hours 30 min (5 workout) Trainer bike workout. The miles is a best guess as my computer on my bike is on the front wheel not the rear. I say I avg. 16 miles an hour to be safe.


Run - 3 miles 30 min. (1 workouts) Skipped one 30 minute workout. This week was a light run week.


Lifting/Core - 0 minutes ( 0 workouts)


Notes - This coming week is a big run week and the weather looks pretty good for getting them in outside. I was very happy with the time I spent in the pool this past week and I will try to get in 3-4 days each week.



6 comments:

Jeff said...

Huge week in the pool and on the bike, Dan.

Nice job.

cindy said...

Well done!

TV de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

J~Mom said...

Glad that swim is feeling better!

Tri-Bob said...

Way to go, Dan. I added you to my Athlink today in response to your request to do the same.

We should try to hook up for a ride once the weather breaks. I would consider riding down your way to meet up and then do a ride together...something to consider, at least.

Regards,

Bob

Non-Runner Nancy said...

WHOA nice week!!