Monday, March 17, 2008

2008 Week 11

Week 11


03/10/2008 - 03/16/2008


Swim - 5,300 yards 2 hr 41 min (4 workouts) I did a much better job with the head in the water this week. Getting better I an not worried about avg per 100 at this point just want to be able to do 1.2 miles in 11 weeks.


Bike - 72 miles 4 hours 30 min (5 workout) Trainer bike workout. The miles is a best guess as my computer on my bike is on the front wheel not the rear. I say I avg. 16 miles an hour to be safe.


Run - 3 miles 30 min. (1 workouts) Skipped one 30 minute workout. This week was a light run week.


Lifting/Core - 0 minutes ( 0 workouts)


Notes - This coming week is a big run week and the weather looks pretty good for getting them in outside. I was very happy with the time I spent in the pool this past week and I will try to get in 3-4 days each week.



5 comments:

Jeff said...

Huge week in the pool and on the bike, Dan.

Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

J~Mom said...

Glad that swim is feeling better!

Bob said...

Way to go, Dan. I added you to my Athlink today in response to your request to do the same.

We should try to hook up for a ride once the weather breaks. I would consider riding down your way to meet up and then do a ride together...something to consider, at least.

Regards,

Bob

Nancy said...

WHOA nice week!!