Monday, March 3, 2008

2008 Week 9

Week 9


02/25/2008 - 03/02/2008


Swim - 3,300 yards 2 hrs 10 min (3 workouts) Slow I know but I am working on it. Doing drills.


Bike - 58.5 miles 3 hrs 35 min (3 workouts) One outside group ride which was great to get out but the wind was killer. I hate slowing the group down but I know if I don't get out there I will never get better.


Run - 16.50 miles 3 hrs (4 workouts) These were all done as 2nd part of brick workouts.


Lifting/Core - 0 minutes ( 0 workouts)


Notes - If last week was a good week then this was a very good week. Not great yet but very good. This coming week is supposed to be a cut back week but I may add a little more than the plan since I was off a few weeks ago.

Let me lastly add, that I could not get all these workouts in if not for a EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE WIFE. Thank you Kim, I know I don't say it enough but THANK YOU.



6 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice week!! No need to jump to great just yet. Work into it :D

YAY to the supportive wife!!

Great job.

J~Mom said...

Great week!!! That is so nice that you thanked your wife! I need to remember to thank Javadad more often!

Jeff said...

Very good week, Dan. Good to see you back in the groove.

Mnowac said...

Nice job! And how sweet you thanked Kim :) I would love to hear some specifics on the drills you do when you swim if you get time to write about them.

Anonymous said...

YAY for a good week and supportive spouses!!

Pokey said...

Very sweet Dan! We sometimes take our spouses for granted in putting up with our craziness...thanks for reminding me!