Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Girls

.

Where does the time go? Today my girls turn 6 years old. To throw in the cliche it feels like yesterday that they were being born.






This picture is in a frame in my office at work. It is by far my favorite picture of them.

One odd story about Twins and Birthdays. I observed this last year. I had not heard them wish each other a Happy Birthday, so I asked Caitlyn (on the right) if she said happy birthday to Kelsey (left - duh) and she told me no. I asked her why and she told me it was her birthday. I don't get the logic but she was 5. So I called friends that are twins (females also) and asked if they said happy birthday to each other growing up and they said no also. OK not a great sampling but I thought it was funny.




8 comments:

Bob said...

If they have email addresses, they, too, can vote for TRIBOB :)

Email to: vote@evotri.com
Tribob.blogspot.com in subject line...voting ends tonight.

They are beautiful...my sisters are identical twins and I do not remember them saying "Happy Birthday" now that you mention it.

I see training is progressing well...hurry up summer weather!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to both little ladies.
They are absolutely beautiful- what a great picture!

J~Mom said...

They are adorable!! Happy birthday to them!!

TNTcoach Ken said...

Cherish those moments, they do go by fast!

Mike said...

Great picture. Happy Birthday to them

Bob A said...

Happy Birthday to Dan's girls!

IronTriTim said...

Happy Birthday Dan's Girls, I am looking forward to my twins 0 birthday hopefully sometime around May/June this year.

monica said...

i didn't know you had twins!!! happy bday to them!!! so sute!!!

from what i understand, they don't say a lot fo stuff out loud to each other. it's a telepathic thing....