Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Finding inspiration from others.

.
Meet Steve. This is his before picture.



Some may know of Steve Bezner already but if you have not had the chance to check out his blog please take a look and you will want to read about his weight loss and running success. And to hold the suspense you will have to check out his blog for yourself to see the after picture.

For me I find inspiration that Steve is on the verge of qualifying for THE Boston Marathon. Steve has to work out an issue with his hydration but even with hitting the wall he just ran a 3:31:11 marathon. Although I have come to terms with the fact I will never BQ I do hope to someday run a marathon. I have a long way to go but there is hope.

Please go check him out and check out his transformation and wish him well in his future races.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well thats just awesome!

Robert Barker said...

great story, have a happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

...very inspiring!

You will run a marathon someday. It took me 4 years to finally be able to do one, but the feeling afterwards was so worth it.

Have a nice Thanksgiving!

Ian said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Dan.