Friday, March 6, 2009

iPhone Apps for Runners



Consider this my one good deed for the day.

I received an email last night (early morning) that may apply to some of you.

We just posted an article, “50 Awesome iPhone Apps for Runners” (
http://www.rncentral.com/nursing-library/careplans/50_iphone_apps_for_runners). I thought I'd bring it to your attention in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

So there you go, go get your apps. I do not own a iPhone, nor do I have any idea what an app is for an iPhone. But go take a look and I hope it helps you.

3 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

Dan, I got the email also and was wondering why and by whom.........

Trishie said...

my husband has an iPhone and I must admit -- it is ALL it is hyped up to be. hope you're well, dan !

Unknown said...

I think that's awesome but I'd prefer to stick to my Garmin. My Garmin is perfect and very simple.